ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – (Sept. 12, 2016) FANUC America Corporation will demonstrate a wash and clean-off process with the new R-2000iC/210WE washer robot and LR Mate 200iD/7WP mini-material handling robot at IMTS 2016, booth #S-8919.
The new R-2000iC/210WE will handle an engine block in a high-pressure washing demonstration. An LR Mate 200iD/7WP will perform a blow-off operation to specific areas of the block.
New Intelligent R-2000iC/210WE Robot
The new R-2000iC/210WE is part of FANUC’s popular R-2000iC family of industrial robots, including pedestal and rack mount versions with a variety of payloads and reaches. Designed to withstand direct spray, the R-2000iC/210WE is ideal for the wash environment. It features a durable coating with stainless steel covers to withstand high-pressure spray. It is slim and compact, minimizing floor space requirements and offers a variety of enhancements that help simplify maintenance including a built-in pressure sensor and easy access to lubrication ports.
R-2000iC/210WE Features and Benefits
- R-2000iC/210WE robot offers a heavy 210 kg payload and a long 2655 mm reach.
- Fast and accurate with FANUC’s world-renowned motion control technology.
- Air purged covers and castings to prevent water accumulation.
- IP69 rated connection cables allows operation in wet conditions.
- Ideal for high-pressure washer systems.
- Supports a wide range of intelligent functions including iRVision and Force Sensing.
FANUC LR Mate 200iD Robots
The family of LR Mate 200iD robots is a versatile solution for a wide range of manufacturing operations that require access into small spaces. A very slim arm about the same size as a human arm, and a bottom cable exit option minimize interference with peripheral devices. The LR Mate 200iD robots offer a “best in class” work envelope for both upright and invert mount installations. The LR Mate 200iD robots are also available with ISO Class 4 clean-room and food-grade variants for food handling and healthcare packaging applications.
LR Mate 200iD Features and Benefits
- Slim arm and compact foot print minimizes interference to peripheral devices in narrow spaces.
- Four to seven kg wrist load capacity with six-axis articulation.
- Best in class work envelope simplifies system layout.
- Fastest joint axes speeds maximize system throughput.
- Integrated 24VDC power, signal and air for easy end-of-arm-tool connection.
- Integrated thru-arm cable option for iRVision, force sensing, Ethernet and auxiliary axes.
- Flexible mounting (upright, invert, angle).
- High rigidity and the most advanced servo technology enable smooth motion at high speeds.
- Easy integration into machines.
- Features lightest mechanical unit in its class.
- IP67 rating allows operation in factory environments with dust and oil mist.
About FANUC America Corporation
FANUC America Corporation is a subsidiary of FANUC CORPORATION in Japan, and provides industry-leading robotics, CNC systems, and factory automation. FANUC’s innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas maximize efficiency, reliability and profitability.
FANUC America is headquartered at 3900 W. Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, MI 48309, and has facilities in: Atlanta; Boston; Charlotte; Chicago; Cincinnati; Cleveland; Houston; Los Angeles; Minneapolis; Montreal; Pine Brook, NJ; Pontiac, MI; San Francisco; Seattle; Toronto; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Sao Paulo, and Manaus, Brazil; and Aguascalientes, Mexico City, and Monterrey, Mexico. For more information, please call: 888-FANUC-US (888-326-8287) or visit our website: www.fanucamerica.com. Also, connect with us on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.
FANUC America Corporation PR contacts:
Marketing Communications Specialist - CNC
FANUC America Corporation
Industry Marketing Manager – Robotics and ROBODRILLs
FANUC America Corporation